We are still hiring!
Country Manager Spain (m/w/d)
Did you know that every 4th German already knows Just Spices? With our innovative spice blends
we have already shaken up both e-commerce and food retail in the last 6 years. But we want to do even more, to achieve our vision to "Make Every Dish Tasty". On our journey from a small start-up in Düsseldorf to a strong spice e-commerce company in Europe, we have always had one crucial secret ingredient: a motivated, happy and incredibly strong team. Join us on the journey and become part of our Just Spices family!
- You will create the local campaign strategy and calendar for the different marketing channels
- You will be responsible for execution and coordination of all country campaigns with relevant stakeholders
- You will manage and grow relationships with influencers
- You will be responsible for performance of campaigns as well as reporting and capturing and documenting learnings and best practices
- You will own all KPIs relating to brand awareness and sales performance will be key for you in this role. You are THE go-to person for every topic related to the country
- You will measure and track the success of the local campaigns and their contributions through specific tools and develop measures to continuously improve performance
- You are a community builder that is always eager to bring value to the customer and understand how we can serve them
- You take responsibility for partnerships and offline marketing initiatives
- You are a community builder and strategic thinker: your charisma and personality makes it possible for you to reach your ambitious goals
- You bring with you a positive, creative and persuasive attitude and a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Your communication and creative skills set you apart from the rest
- You have successfully completed at least a bachelor, ideally within marketing, communications/media or business
This awaits you:
- Training skills instead of climbing rungs: You are at the center. It's about you as a person and how you can grow a little bit more every day. We support you every step of the way with internal training, a mentoring program and continuing education
We don't hesitate to dive straight into cold water: you are fully involved from day ONE. As part of our big team, you take on a lot of responsibility right from the start. The water may be cold, but we have warm towels ready for you at all times
Flatland or steep mountains? We Rhinelanders don't like to climb - better to minimize hierachies and keep things level and even. And if now and then opinions cross or a conflict heats up you can always smooth things over and win the day with a chocolate muesli and a smile
Colorful, not uniform: Come as you feel comfortable: from blazers to flip flops, we accept and welcome everything. We feel it's really important for everyone to just be who they really are!
We proudly fit every start-up cliché: fruit basket, drinks, muesli... but instead of football we prefer to play a round of table tennis
When colleagues become friends - big team events, our own carnival club & theme days. We always have something new and exciting going on :)
Best of all, with our weekly breakfasts, regular team events, and extensive onboarding, we'll get you into our Just Spices family super fast!
WANT TO SPICE UP YOUR WORKLIFE?
THEN SIMPLY APPLY VIA OUR CAREER PORTAL